WA Native Gardens horticulturalists specialise in Western Australia flora. We personally select for your garden a beautiful array of unique WA plants which belong in your garden.
We love where we live, our biodiverse environment and being able to bring it your garden.
Whether you need to refresh your existing garden or you are starting from scratch we are able to provide you what you and your garden needs
WA Native Garden create successful native gardens which bring the insects, birds and other creepy crawlies with year round colour.
Our ongoing support includes:
- Garden review and advice,
- Plant shaping and seasonal pruning to retain the natural shape of the plants,
- Install seasonal annual colour i.e. everlastings and daisies,
- Provide/Install WA plants each season,
- Shading the soil in October/November,
- Deep hand watering to ensure the plants become established
Let us show you how to do it yourself or how to save lots of money with our unique approach to Native Gardening. Our expertise has been developed over 3 generations of gardening who are native plant enthusiast and have been nationally recognised.